Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Consumer Camp - Windows Phone Troy, MI

I've always wanted to be able to meet with people to discuss the great things that various Microsoft products have to offer. I enjoy my Surface, I love my Window Phone, and I'm glad I have an Xbox 360. They work well together and I just want to help other people see how great they are.

Well now I have a chance. I've partnered with a group called Consumer Camp to present Windows Phone to customers so they can see all that it has to offer. If you're reading this, you're invited to the event. It's happening at the Microsoft Store at the Somerset Collection in Troy, MI. The event is September 22, 2013 from 2PM to 4PM.

Bring your phone, regardless of what you have. If you have a Windows Phone, you might learn a couple tricks. If you have something else, you'll get to see someone demonstrate all that Windows Phone has to offer.

If nothing else, if you haven't seen a Microsoft Store, you should come just to experience one. It's sure to be a fun event. Currently, I'll be joined by Microsoft employee Mark King.

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1377966039100889/

No comments:

Post a Comment