Friday, July 1, 2011

Return of the HD7

Today was a huge relief. My HD7 returned to me from HTC. The device seems to be working properly again so it seems that the repair job was a success.

I think the most interesting aspect of it all is how quickly I was able to setup my device. Having worked with Windows Phone for some time now, I shouldn't have been surprised. But having just setup a simple phone not two weeks prior, the speed was impressive. I used one log-in and my contacts, appointments, Xbox Live, and Zune were all loaded right up. This was all done in the same amount of time it took me to enter just a couple contacts into the simple phone.

The only letdown was my device wasn't loaded with NoDo or any updates at that. This meant I had to load them up myself. Such is life. I'll take it though.

Now that I have my device back, I'm working on reviews for Angry Birds and Plants Vs. Zombies. Be on the lookout for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment