Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome one and all

This is the start of Mobile Tech Reports. I plan on using this blog to get the word out about about new technology coming out in the mobile space that I find interesting as well as post reviews of any mobile technology I can get my hands on. As this blog grows, I plan on adding in members to the reporting team, create YouTube videos, and anything else I can put together.

To give you my background, I've been knee deep in computers and technology for as long as I can remember. I've been building custom computers on my own since I was in 10th grade (I'm 27 now). When I got my first smartphone 5 years ago, I was hooked on that technology. I saw that this was the future of computing. We would want to be able to take all of our "stuff" with us on one device, access information where ever we are, and stay connected with those in our lives in more ways than 1. My passion for this mobile space has led to me becoming involved with Windows Phone 7 and being selected as a Microsoft MVP for Windows Phone 7.

Now I find myself not only fascinated by smartphones, but slate PCs as well. I see so much potential with that industry that I'll be keeping a close eye on what comes out of the various makers there.

So that's the start. I plan on getting my first review up soon. I'll be taking a look at the HTC HD7 on T-Mobile. I hope you enjoy what you find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment